2. If you are a full-time or part-time Mom, I would encourage joining a baby group when your baby is 3 months old. Whether it’s a formal group with a leader with weekly topics or an informal gathering. The support, advice and resource sharing are extremely valuable.
3. Make time for yourself. All Moms’ need a break.
4. Allow yourself to be vulnerable and open. No one is perfect and being the perfect Mom isn’t possible because she doesn’t exist!!
5. Connect, network, share and research. There are many blogs, resources and lots of information out there for new Moms. One can not imagine what it’s like until living it.
6. Be forgiving and kind to yourself…